When viewing the Website, and subject to your browser settings, cookies may be dropped on your browser when you connect via a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc).
Cookies are text files used to recognize your browser throughout the validity period of the cookie concerned and may be used to optimise the use of the Website and personalize the content displayed.
Axyneo’s Website uses the following cookies:
- Technical cookies: to allow use of the Website and its functionalities. You may object to the use of such cookies and delete them at any time by going through your browser settings; however, we inform you that the use of the Website may be impaired.
- Traffic measurement and browsing monitoring cookies: to adapt the Website and its content depending on the use and user browsing behavior, to measure the number of visits, pages seen, the activity of the Users on the Website and the frequency of User feedback. They are issued by Axyneo and / or its technical suppliers such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Semrush or Yoast SEO. You may object to the use of such cookies and delete them at any time by using your browser settings. To do so you simply need to click on the following links and follow the explanation :
- For Chrome : click on this link
- For Firefox : click on this link
- For Safari : click on this link
- For Opéra : click on this link
- For Internet Explorer : click on this link
- and this link specially for advertising related cookies : http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
Unless you opted-out, the cookies will be valid for 13 months.
Personal data collected on this website or when you contact Axyneo by telephone, e-mail, online form or other means are processed for the purposes of:
– Processing your order of services. This processing operation is necessary for the purposes of fulfilling your contract with Axyneo ;
– Creating and managing your personal account. This process is required for fulfilling your contract with Axyneo ;
– Sending you promotional offers, information letters, invitations to participate in events, as well as customer satisfaction surveys. This processing operation, in the form of messages sent by Axyneo, is based on the legitimate interest of the latter in developing its business (in cases where the email address to which the messages sent has been given while placing an order) or with your consent (if the email address has been given without an order being placed);
– Replying to information requests, comments and complaints that you send to Axyneo. This processing operation is based on your consent;
– Publishing your reviews of Axyneo and its services. This processing operation is based on your consent;
– Keeping proof of the call content in the case of contact by telephone. This processing operation is based on Axyneo’s legitimate interest in keeping proof of its communications with customers and prospective customers;
– Improving telephone communication services between Axyneo and customers and prospective customers. This processing operation is based on Axyneo’s legitimate interest in improving the quality of its services;
Unless otherwise indicated, all fields in the forms available on this website need to be filled to enable Axyneo to carry out the afore mentioned processing operation.
Processing operations are the responsibility of Axyneo, represented by Jimmy MALMOUCHE, in the capacity of President.
Data collected are for the use of Axyneo and any service providers that need to be involved in the afore mentioned processing operation.
Data collected is kept for the following periods of time:
– Data collected to process your orders for services: five years from the date they are collected if the amount of the order is less than €120, ten years if the amount of the order is equal to or greater than €120.
Exceptionally, the credit/debit card number and expiry date will be kept for fifteen months after the transaction for evidentiary purposes in the event of any dispute over the transaction. The cryptogram is not kept beyond the transaction.
– Data collected to manage your personal account: until your personal account is deleted;
– Data collected for sending you promotional offers, information letters, invitations to participate in games or competitions, as well as customer satisfaction surveys: three years after they are collected. At the end of this period, these data are kept for a further period of three years if you agree to continue receiving promotional offers, information letters, invitations to participate in games or competitions, as well as customer satisfaction surveys;
– Data collected to respond to information requests, comments and complaints that you send to Axyneo: the length of time necessary to handle these requests, comments and complaints;
– Data collected to publish your reviews of Axyneo services: five years after the review is published;
– Data collected to keep proof of call content for contact by telephone: the duration necessary to keep the proof;
– Data collected to improve telephone communication services between Axyneo and customers and prospective customers: three years after collection.
Axyneo takes the appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with applicable legal provisions to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data and notably to protect them against illegal or accidental destruction, loss or accidental alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access. For this purpose, Axyneo has put in place technical measures (via his web host) and organisational measures.
You have the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you, transfer it or have it transferred to a third party, and to restrict or deny processing operations. Axyneo will comply with your request subject to compliance with the legal obligations incumbent upon it.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data concerning you at any time. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of data processing before the withdrawal of consent. You can be sent a written version of the information above.
You can assert these rights by contacting Axyneo :
– Using the contact form on the Contact page on this website; or
– By post to the following address: Axyneo, 19 avenue Auber 06000 Nice, France; or
– By email to the following address: email@example.com, any request not relating of the processing of your personal data will not processed.
To ensure confidentiality and the protection of your personal data, Axyneo reserves the right to request proof of identity before replying to your request, in accordance with the provisions of law no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, known as the French Data Protection Act, of Article 92 of the decree of 20 October 2005, amended by the decree of 1 August 2018, and the European regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 concerning the protection of individuals regarding the processing and free movement of personal data. You may also be requested to produce a photocopy of the identity document including your date and place of birth and your signature.
You have the right to submit a complaint to the CNIL (French Data Privacy Commission) if you consider that your rights are not being upheld. You can write to the CNIL at the following address: CNIL, 3 place de Fontenoy, TSA 80715, 75334 Paris Cedex 07, France – Tel. : + 33 (0) 1 53 73 22 22– Fax :+33 (0)1 53 73 22 00 Website: https://www.cnil.fr/en/home